Why teach English in Thailand?
- Share your experiences with lots of other native English teachers living and teaching English in Thailand.
- Thai students are polite, fun and extremely keen to learn English!
- Living costs in Thailand are low so your 30,000 THB monthly salary goes a long way! Click here for Living Costs in Thailand
- Your working day is usually finished by 4PM leaving you plenty of time to explore.
- Thai schools have long holidays so you can visit other exciting parts of South-east Asia like Laos, Myanmar, China, India, Cambodia, Vietnam and Philippines.
- Our schools have a Thai co-teacher to assist you during lessons.
- Thailand is world famous for its fluffy white tropical beaches!
- The Thai people are amongst the friendliest anywhere in the world.
Pack your shorts, sunscreen and flip-flops as the temperature rarely drops below 28 degrees C!